Become a Member
Our membership represents excellent value for money. Our annual membership fee is £200 + VAT, this equates to only £16.67 + VAT per month and is calculated pro-rata applicable to your joining date (Membership year runs from 1st July). Currently we have over 50 companies that benefit from being a member of the Association.
Why join the Thames Valley Construction Training Association
- Registered with the CITB
- Paying the CITB Levy
- Out of Scope of CITB, but require up to date training
Do you need support with:
- Complying with all the safety legislation now required in the Construction Industry
- Claiming and receiving all available grants from CITB
- Carrying out all relevant training at subsidised rates
What TVCTA can offer you:
- We have our own training advisor who will assist with interviewing, selecting and training of your apprentices and trainees.
- Our training advisor will make sure any grants available are duly claimed for you.
- An annual extensive training programme.
- We can obtain and offer safety training at half the cost of external organisations. For a large majority of courses, the cost will be no more than the grant available.
- On our members behalf we provide efficient liaison with colleges, CITB, trainers and association members. We will answer queries on health & safety, NVQ’s, CSCS,on site assessment and training, First Aid and Plant Training among others.
- The peace of mind knowing you have provided your staff with the appropriate training eliminating the risk of accidents and fines.
- To back up our Training adviser we have a Board of Directors, lead by Mark Barratt of Francis Construction, these directors meet quarterly before the members quarterly meeting
- At the quarterly meetings we have speakers talking on topical construction subjects with a buffet provided for members.
- Annually we have our AGM meeting with a dinner and after dinner speaker.